Dogs are recognized as the most honesty pet in the world and taken care by pet lovers. They are considered as a member of our family. In addition to this, we always seriously take care of them by providing them a comfortable sleeping bed known as a dog bed and bring them going outside with Dog Carrier Backpacks.
Even their bowl, we always think about how to make them convenience to eat when giving them food or feeding. These are all the reasons that our article would like to guide you to consider the best-elevated dog bowls for your pets, as they offer lots of benefits and advantages.
In a particular, it can help your dog to eat and drink more comfortably if your dog a problem with their back, neck, or joint. They’re more comfortable for your dogs and they improve posture. They make swallowing the food easier and keep dogs from gulping down their food. Of course, you should have 2 of these bowls side by side so they can have both food and water.
Some dog bowls are better than others, however. Here are some of the best you can find:
- 10 Best Elevated Dog Bowls to Buy in 2021:
- 10. OurPets Healthy Pet Diner Elevated Feeder
- 9. FOREYY Raised Pet Bowls for Cats and Dogs
- 8. Bergan 88142-P Elevated Double Bowl Feeder
- 7. Our Pets Elevated Bone Feeder Raised Dog Feeding Station
- 6. IRIS Large Elevated Feeder with Airtight Storage, Black
- 5. Neater Feeder Express and Variations
- 4. Pet Zone Designer Diner Adjustable Elevated Pet Feeder
- 3. IRIS Elevated Feeder (Without Storage)
- 2. PetFusion Elevated Dog Bowls
- 1. PetFusion Elevated Dog Bowls
10 Best Elevated Dog Bowls to Buy in 2021:
10. OurPets Healthy Pet Diner Elevated Feeder
There’s a 4-inch high version for pups and toy dogs, while for regular adult dogs you also have the 12-inch version. The very top of the bowl can get up to 18 inches high, and that’s great for many adult dogs.
This bowl set is very stable, as it is 27 inches long and 15 inches wide. It doesn’t topple easily with its sturdy base. The bowls are set inside the tray so they don’t skid or tip over. They’re also large enough to contain about 6 cups of food.
There’s a spill ridge around the bowls to help keep your floor clean. You may want to put in some paper towels under the water bowls so that you can just take these paper towels out when they get wet. These bowls are made from stainless steel and they’re dishwasher-safe.
- Varying heights for different breeds and sizes of dogs
- A wide base keeps the tray from tipping over
- Made with heavy plastic as well
- Weather-resistant bowls and tray
- Easy to clean bowls
- It may take up a lot of space in a small apartment
- The tray may collect the water from the water bowl, so you need to keep paper towels handy
9. FOREYY Raised Pet Bowls for Cats and Dogs
If you’re worried about how your dog tray will look inside your apartment, you may want to opt for this elegant-looking table for your dog bowls. This is made of bamboo, which is naturally water-resistant. It also has anti-slip feet to make it stable.
It measures 16.9 inches long and 8.3 inches wide and 7 inches high. The bowls are set in holes on the table so they don’t tip over. These bowls are 7.1 inches wide on the outside and 2.36 inches deep. Each bowl can hold 4 cups of dry dog food or 30 ounces of water. The bowls are also made from stainless steel. They’re rust-free and dishwasher-safe.
This comes with a no questions asked 100% money-back guarantee. Just make sure you assemble it properly so you won’t have complaints.
- Looks fantastic inside the house
- Bowl insets keep the bowls secure
- Won’t easily tip over
- Anti-slip feet keeps the table from sliding
- Naturally water-resistant
- Bowls are easy to clean and very durable
- No questions asked money-back guarantee
- This needs assembly
- Bowls aren’t sold separately, though you should be able to find replacement bowls easily
8. Bergan 88142-P Elevated Double Bowl Feeder
This comes in 3 sizes starting with medium, but we’re focusing on the extra-large version. This gives you 2 removable stainless steel bowls that contain 11 cups of food or 2.75 quarts of water. You also have finger indentations near the bowl settings so it’s easier to take the bowls out for cleaning.
The tray itself measures 15” H x 15” W x 28” L. It’s made from BPA-free injection molded plastic. What’s really great about this elevated table is that the legs are removable. This means you can take off the legs while you have pups and then put the legs on when they get big enough. The legs are also curved outwards for greater stability.
- Removable legs for younger dogs
- Large bowls can contain lots of food
- Easy to remove the bowls
- Curved legs keep the table from tipping over
- Bowls are easy to clean
- This may skid on slippery floors, so best place it against a wall
- Some have trouble attaching the legs
7. Our Pets Elevated Bone Feeder Raised Dog Feeding Station
This is available in 4 different heights so that you can get the height best suited for your dog. The 12-inch version should suit many adult dogs, and this is 22.5 inches long and 10.5 inches wide.
This table shouldn’t tip over easily, because the 4 sturdy-looking legs are curved outwards for greater stability. It’s also heavy enough to stay in its place.
The stainless steel bowls can each hold 5.5 cups of food, and they’re set with the rims out so you can take them out for cleaning. There’s a ridge around the bowls as well, so that spills can be contained to keep them off the floor.
- Varying heights to choose from
- The stainless steel bowls are dishwasher-safe
- Bowls are easy to take out to clean
- Spill ridge keeps the food off the floor
- The design and weight of the table keep it from tipping over
- Doesn’t skid either
- Tape placed in the bowls to keep the bowls in place during delivery leaves a residue that must be cleaned off first
6. IRIS Large Elevated Feeder with Airtight Storage, Black
Are you sometimes annoyed by the lack of color options on these elevated dog bowls and feeders? Now with this model, you have several color options to choose from.
What really sets this apart is that you have the option of getting airtight storage. With the airtight storage, it’s like you have an icebox except for this time it holds up to 64 cups of dry pet food. The whole thing measures 21.53″L x 14.29″W x 15.04″H. There’s also a rim raised somewhat around the bowls, though.
With the storage version, you have finger indentations so you can easily take out the bowls. The bowls can each hold 2 quarts of food.
- You can opt for airtight storage for dog food
- Several color options to choose from
- Bowls are easy to take out
- Rims keep the food from spilling onto the floor
- Non-skid feet
- BPA free
- It can be a challenge to lift the water bowl when accessing the dog food in the storage compartment
5. Neater Feeder Express and Variations
This offers different sizes for small to medium to large dogs, and there’s a version for cats as well. You also have a choice between gunmetal dark gray and creamy cappuccino.
The version for the small dogs is very interesting, as the bowls are at a height of 2.75 inches while containing 1.5 cups of food. The larger version has bowls set at a height of 5.5 inches and each contains 7 cups of food. These come with a lower basin that catches all the spilled food and water.
Both versions come with splashguard raised rims, with 2 inches for the small version and 5.5 inches high for the larger version. These splash guards go all the way around the bowls and are raised even at the front.
This has non-skid rubber feet to keep the table from sliding all over the floor. All the parts including the dog bowls are dishwasher safe.
- Looks great
- Keeps the food from the floor
- Non-skid rubber feet keep the table from sliding
- Easy to clean
- Maybe set too low for very large dogs
4. Pet Zone Designer Diner Adjustable Elevated Pet Feeder
This looks very classy, and it comes in black, blue, and pink. What sets it apart is that it has detachable legs that can alter the height of the table. You can just not attach the legs so that the bowls are 2.75 inches high. You can attach the legs at the sides of the table and have it 8 inches high, or attach the legs at the ends of the table to set it 12 inches high. The legs can also collapse for easier storage
The bowls are made from stainless steel and easy to clean as they’re detachable too. They can hold about 7 cups of food or 56 ounces of water. The legs have non-slip pads to prevent skidding, while there’s a spill ridge around the bowls to keep the contents off the floor
- Adjustable heights
- Rust-resistant bowls are dishwasher-safe
- Non-slip feet
- Spill ridge for the dislodged food
- Color options
- Legs collapse for easier storage
- Some find the spilled food ridge not easy to clean
3. IRIS Elevated Feeder (Without Storage)
There’s a version of this listed earlier that has a storage option underneath the feeder tray. You can, of course, just get the regular version without the storage and you have 4 curved legs that hold the table steady. The without storage model isn’t just a regular elevated tray, because the rims around the bowls are also raised to really keep the food off your floor. This measures 21.25″W x 11.50″D x 12.25″H.
In the regular version without the storage, the rims of the bowls aren’t set on the table, so you can take the bowls out easily. Each bowl holds 2 quarts of food. You can also pick from several color choices.
- The table won’t tip over easily
- Raised rims around the bowls
- Easy to take the bowls out
- Several colors to choose from
- The 12.5-inch height may be too high for smaller dogs
2. PetFusion Elevated Dog Bowls
Some people want more options than just getting a feeder set with 2 bowls. If these people include you, then you need to take a look at this version. That’s because you can buy single elevated feeders for single trays, and you can get as many of them as you want. You can also attach each feeder to another.
Also, you have a choice between the short (4 inches) and tall (9 inches) versions. You also have a separate bowl that’s only an inch deep to protect cats from whisker fatigue.
The feet of the table have any-slip pads, while there are also bowl insets to keep the bowls in place
- You can get just one bowl or 3 bowls side by side
- The bowls come in 3 different depths
- The feeders can be attached to each other using magnets
- It’s made of translucent acrylic for a different look
- Anti-slip feet
- Spilled food can get to the floor
1. PetFusion Elevated Dog Bowls
This comes in either the short 4-inch high version or the 8-inch high version for bigger pets. This has won several awards, and it’s easy to see why.
Let’s start off with how the tray itself is made from anodized aluminum to go along with the stainless steel bowls. It has a metallic gray look that simply gives off a modern stylish vibe and it doesn’t chip. Not that this just about looks, as the metal is also water-resistant. This also makes the tray tough.
You also have bowl inserts to keep the bowls from moving around, while you have anti-slip feet to keep the table from skidding. You also get 3 bowls, with 2 of them containing 3 cups of food each. The third one is shallower at just an inch deep, and it’s to prevent whisker fatigue in cats.
- 2 sizes
- Made of aluminum
- Bowl insets keep the bowl secure
- Anti-slip feet
- 3rd bowl for cats
- Bowls may not be big enough for heavy eaters
These are more comfortable feeding trays for dogs are they’re no longer required to bend down so low. They look great, and they can make things easier for you as well. Try any of these elevated dog bowls, and feeding time can be much better for everyone in the home.