As a motorcyclist, I can say for sure that a motorcycle Bluetooth headset is a must-have product with every helmet these days. You can take calls hands-free without any distraction. Not just that, the headsets are useful to connect with the fellow motorcyclists in a long journey to chat and share the experience. Besides, you can listen to music and get instruction of Google Map easily.
Check out the following top 12 best motorcycle Bluetooth headsets (2021) to choose from.
The Best Motorcycle Bluetooth Headsets to Buy in 2021:
12. Fodsports BT-S2 1000M Helmet Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset
Available in a tiny design, these motorcycle Bluetooth headsets have a powerful performance. This has many advanced features, and it has a waterproof structure. Moreover, it includes a powerful battery that has a standby time of 300 hours. It will allow you to make crystal clear calls as it has the feature of noise cancellation.
Furthermore, it has a wide range, and you can easily connect it with multiple devices. You will also find the function of FM radio that allows you to listen from an external source. I am impressed with its hands-free operation that is perfect while riding. Additionally, you can easily reject or answer the call and have the convenience of wireless music.
- High performance with excellent design.
- Water resistant and hands-free use.
- Noise suppression technology for clear calls.
- The battery life is not long.
11. HuanGou Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset
With a range of 1000 meters, this motorcycle Bluetooth headset has CSR Bluetooth chip. This is waterproof allowing you to use it on any type of weather. Additionally, this is made of silicone and is ideal for snowy weather. It has wide compatibility, and you can easily use it with different types of Bluetooth enabled devices.
Moreover, it has a hands-free operation, and you can easily change the track or receive calls without touching your smartphone. I love the clear audio feature that lets to make excellent calls with its noise reduction capability. Furthermore, it has built-in FM radio that automatically selects the frequency. You can easily connect it with multiple riders at a time.
- Long Bluetooth range with full-Duplex intercom.
- Clear audio with better noise reduction.
- High compatibility and waterproof material.
- The sound quality is not loud.
10. Fodsports BT-S3 1000m Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset
These motorcycle Bluetooth headsets have DSP echo cancellation that is perfect for making high-quality calls. With this, you can connect to other riders from a distance of up to 1000 meters. Moreover, this is easy to connect and connects with a cellphone from up to 10 meters. Additionally, this comes in a durable design and has a sun-proof and waterproof structure.
I highly recommend it to motorcycle riders as it lets you receive calls or change to tracks without touching your device. It has a powerful performance, and you will also find a long lasting battery. Furthermore, this will let you save time as it can automatically connect to your cell phone.
- Easy communication with hands-free operation.
- Auto connectivity and long battery.
- Noise suppression and echo cancellation.
- It is difficult to set up without instructions not clear.
9. Thokwok Motorcycle Helmet Bluetooth Headset BT-S3 1000m
The attractive design of this motorcycle Bluetooth headset will let you touch your hands on it. It has excellent features that give you a convenient experience while riding. I recommend it to every rider who wants to have an adventure on any weather conditions as it is waterproof. Moreover, it can easily fit into different types of helmets and is easy to assemble.
Furthermore, this will allow you to make wireless navigation and receive hands-free calls. It includes an audio socket, and you can easily transfer the music to other Bluetooth devices. Additionally, it comes with DSP echo cancellation that provides amazing voice quality. It also has the feature of noise suppression technology which enables in high-speed calls.
- Silica gel for waterproof protection.
- Easy connectivity and quick assembling.
- High range and echo cancellation.
- The sound quality becomes hazy when you drive at high speed.
8. Sena Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset (20S Evo)
In this motorcycle Bluetooth headset, you will find an eight-way intercom feature. It has universal intercom and is easy to operate. I like its feature of remote control compatibility that further allows having convenience. Additionally, this has advanced noise control that is perfect for making high-quality calls. Moreover, this will let you stay connected with other riders from a range of 1.2 miles, and you can perform multiple audio tasking.
The powerful Bluetooth 4.1 has easy setup, and you will also find the feature of FM radio. This is perfect for group interaction and comes with wide volume control. Furthermore, this requires less time to recharge which allows you to save time and concentrate on riding.
- Quick charging and eight-way intercom.
- Easy to use with remote control compatibility.
- Wide volume control and noise control.
- Synchronization is pretty much random.
7. Fodsports M1S Pro 2000m 8 Motorbike Helmet Communication Headset
Equipped with high compatibility, these motorcycle Bluetooth headsets can cover a maximum distance of 2000 meters. I endorse it to riders who are looking to have a stable connection. This will let you connect to eight riders and have group intercom. Additionally, this will let you perform multiple functions, and you can easily listen to music or retrieve GPS routes.
Moreover, this delivers high-quality audio as it comes with a membrane monomer. It has the feature of receiving the calls automatically, and you can easily switch to default settings. Furthermore, the CSIR chip can reduce background noise delivering you clear calls. This is also dustproof and waterproof that makes it perfect for any type of weather.
- Stable connectivity with wide distance coverage.
- CSIR chip for reducing background noise.
- All-weather suitability and dustproof.
- Sound quality deteriorates with more connections.
6. Yideng Bluetooth Headset Intercom Motorcycle Helmet Walkie-Talkie
Available in a set of two, this motorcycle Bluetooth headset has a powerful function. This has a waterproof structure enabling you to use it in harsh conditions. I prefer its easy installation feature ideal for anyone without any technical knowledge. Furthermore, it lets you do a number of tasks and have an exciting ride.
Moreover, this has the features of noise suppression and echo cancellation that provides high-quality calls. This can cover a distance of 1000 meters and lets you have an amazing experience. Additionally, this lets you connect to multiple intercoms at a time and stay connected with other riders. With this, you can stay on track and easily opt from the hands-free profile.
- Wireless music streaming and quick installation.
- High definition audio and crystal clear calls.
- Wide connectivity with high coverage.
- It is not suitable for high road use.
5. FreedConn Motorcycle Communication System, T-COMVB Helmet Bluetooth Headset
The high area coverage of this motorcycle Bluetooth headset will let you stay connected. This lets you have a hands-free operation and has a waterproof structure. It is also sun-proof, and you can easily use it for a long time. I am impressed with its multitasking feature that lets to switch from various features of FM radio, calls, intercom, and music. Moreover, this comes with AVRCP that lets you control the music.
Additionally, it lets you make high-quality calls with good stability and comes with automatic Bluetooth detection. Furthermore, this will let you have an efficient communication system, and you can easily connect to multiple riders at a time. This comes in a pack of two, and the intercom range is 2625 feet.
- Long range and automatic Bluetooth detection.
- Easy music controls with AVRCP.
- Efficient communication and sun-proof construction.
- Cords are a little short.
4. Sena (SMH5-UNIV) Bluetooth Headset and Intercom
The simplicity and functionality of this motorcycle Bluetooth headset make it a very useful product. This comes in a convenient design and comes with upgradeable firmware. I am impressed with its ability to using while charging that offers expediency on road trips. Moreover, this has a natural sound quality that lets you make clear calls.
This is an awesome Bluetooth headset that will not disappoint you when it comes to performance. Furthermore, this is easy to use and comes in a simple profile. You can easily install it in your helmet and have convenience while riding. Additionally, this lets you check GPS, and you can easily listen to music.
- Upgradeable firmware for up-to-date features.
- Allows using while charging.
- Clear sound and individual volume controls.
- Sometimes it unpairs abruptly.
3. FreedConn TCOM-SC Motorcycle Bluetooth Helmet Headset
The easy features of this motorcycle Bluetooth headset make it a must-have product for all cyclists. With this, you can communicate efficiently as it can connect from a distance of 800 meters. It lets you connect to two intercom and three riders at a time. Additionally, this makes sure that you ride safely and lets you save time. Moreover, this includes an LCD screen that makes the communication system very convenient.
It offers stable and easy connectivity and has the feature of GPS voice prompt. I recommend it to people who like to listen to music and have comfort while riding. Furthermore, this lets you answer or reject calls with the touch of a button. You can even redial the number without any hassle. It has a standby time of 120 hours and let you make HD calls.
- LCD screen for user convenience.
- One-touch button for redial.
- Wide connectivity and GPS voice prompt.
- This does not have a noise-canceling technology.
2. Sena SMH10-11 Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset / Intercom
With this motorcycle Bluetooth headset, you can perform an array of tasks. This comes in a convenient design and allows you to connect to other cyclists from a range of up to 980 yards. You can easily cut down the background noise from outgoing audio as well as incoming audio due to the feature of Advanced Noise Control technology. Furthermore, this will allow you to listen to music, and you can even share music.
Moreover, this has a powerful battery that can last up to ten days and has a talk time of up to 12 hours. It comes with a universal microphone kit and is easy to set up. I simply prefer its feature of adjusting the individual audio profiles that makes it perfect for riding. Furthermore, you can easily connect it to four riders and participate in conference calls. The feature of speed dialing will let you make hi-speed calls.
- Adjustable volume profile for each individual.
- Noise control technology and a powerful battery.
- Universal microphone kit and easy installation.
- The product is relatively expensive.
1. Sena Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset (20S-01)
Are you looking to stay in touch with other riders while you are riding? These motorcycle Bluetooth headsets have the ability to connect you from a range of up to 2 km and has the ability to block ambient noise. Moreover, it has the feature of Bluetooth 4.1 and comes with universal intercom. This lets you hear crystal clear audio and allows you to perform audio multitasking. Additionally, this has intuitive controls and lets you command it with your voice.
It has a sample rate of 48 kHz and is easy to connect. I am very captivated with the feature of motion sensor technology that can connect to Bluetooth enabled devices by just a simple shake. This has convenient operation and provides you with better flexibility. Furthermore, it will make sure that you are safe when you are riding and allow you to do anything when you ride.
- High connectivity range with universal intercom.
- Crystal clear calls and voice command.
- Easy connectivity with motion sensor technology.
- There is no Con for the product.
Whenever you are going on a long journey, the motorcycle Bluetooth headsets become a necessity. It eliminates all the risky business while riding as you do not have to check your smartphone and hold the phone while taking a call. There are some that come with noise cancellation, which is an important feature while riding at high speed. All these motorcycle Bluetooth headsets are of high quality with decent to great sound quality so that they offer the best value for money.