Personal hygiene is extremely important for an individual, and it is more so when it comes to your foot. Lack of proper care can lead to various foot issues starting from bad odor to fungal infection. Foot powders are here to prevent excessive sweating and spreading of bad odor. You can keep your feet fresh and performance at your best. The following is the list of the top 12 best foot powders to choose from.
- The Best Foot Powders to Buy in 2021:
- 1. Foot Sense Natural Shoe Deodorizer Powder & Foot Odor Eliminator
- 2. Gold Bond Medicated Foot Powder – 10 Oz
- 3. Dr. Scholl’s Soothing Foot Powder, 7 Ounce (Pack of 4)
- 4. Squeaky Cheeks Natural Foot Powder – Shoe Deodorizer
- 5. Tinactin Athletes Foot Powder Spray (Pack of 3)
- 6. Odor-Eaters Foot Powder 6 Ounce
- 7. Milcu 2-In-One Underarm & Foot Powder (40g)
- 8. Odaban Foot & Shoe Powder
- 9. FOOT SENSE Foot and Shoe Powder
- 10. Complete Medical Podiatrists’ Choice Soothing Foot Powder
- 11. NutriBiotic Body & Foot Unscented Powder (Pack of 2)
- 12. Très Spa Organic Foot Powder – Pure Botanicals
- Buying Guide For Foot Powder –
The Best Foot Powders to Buy in 2021:
1. Foot Sense Natural Shoe Deodorizer Powder & Foot Odor Eliminator
Derived from entirely natural zinc oxide and other natural ingredients, this powder leaves a mild smell on the shoes. This powder is also suitable to use on various shoes, like athletic, dance, skating shoes and so on. Moreover, I would like to prefer this talc to get rid of the bad odor of the sweaty feet.
The powder also works miraculously to prevent the stink of regular-used shoes. Furthermore, I love the formula of this talc, as it can cure itchiness of the feet and prevents the formation of bacteria. The long-lasting powder works well on most of the smelly shoes.
- Mild scent with natural ingredients.
- Prevents bacteria formation and reduces itching.
- High performance with natural zinc.
- There is no con at all.
2. Gold Bond Medicated Foot Powder – 10 Oz
To vanish all the signs of itchiness on your feet while wearing shoes, this foot powder is the ultimate healer. With the help of triple-action formula, this talc also can save you from the discomfort of excessively sweaty feet. Moreover, I recommend this powder for its excellent treatment for dry feet.
I also prefer to use this powder to remove bad smell from your feet. Furthermore, by cooling down your feet, this talc instantly calms feet irritation. You can easily apply this powder after taking a shower or a tiring exercise session. Even, the talc helps to control the odor for a longer time.
- Triple action formula for removing discomfort.
- Prevents bad odor and instant calming.
- Removes feet irritation and durable results.
- There is no negative point to write about.
3. Dr. Scholl’s Soothing Foot Powder, 7 Ounce (Pack of 4)
To remove the stink from the feet, this foot powder works really like magic. The talc also keeps your feet cool and comfortable for a long time. Moreover, you can feel a cooling sensation right after application. According to me, the powder is highly ideal for athletes, dancers, and other highly active people.
The talc is also perfect for keeping the odor-locked all day long. Furthermore, you can stay tension-free about your sweaty feet after using this talc. I like this powder as it keeps feet extremely relaxed and irritation-free. The talc is effective in absorbing wetness for a long time.
- Absorbs wetness for a comfortable feel.
- Odor control and cooling sensation.
- Instant comfort and easy application.
- Its durability is relatively low.
4. Squeaky Cheeks Natural Foot Powder – Shoe Deodorizer
Infused with all-natural ingredients, this foot powder comes with talc-free formula. This FDA-approved powder also leaves a gentle yet natural fragrance after application. Moreover, I love to suggest this odor controller, as you can apply this powder both on your feet and shoes. The powder protects chafing.
These foot powders also provide excellent coverage against the sweaty odor of your feet. Furthermore, I love this all-natural powder, as it eliminates moisture from your feet and keeps them comfortable all the time. The product is perfect for any athlete or dancer. The special formula of this foot powder lasts up to six months after application.
- Talc-free composition with natural ingredients.
- Protects chafing and natural fragrance.
- Eliminates moisture by preventing sweat.
- It is not suitable for heavy sweating.
5. Tinactin Athletes Foot Powder Spray (Pack of 3)
The unique application of this foot powder comes with a spray bottle system. The spray also turns into powder instantly. This spray powder is also free of any kind of fragrance. Moreover, the powder works like magic in curing the itchiness caused by long term sweating. I like this powder as it stops further sweating after application.
This foot powder also protects against the formation of odor-causing bacteria. Furthermore, the powder is effective in cooling down cracking, burning as well as itching signs. I love the way this powder soaks the moisture from any athlete’s or hard worker’s feet.
- Spray bottle system for easy application.
- Prevents sweating and fragrance-free composition.
- Relieves itching and high soaking ability.
- The average rating is slightly lower.
6. Odor-Eaters Foot Powder 6 Ounce
This foot powder with clinically-approved formula is effective in removing stinky odor from your feet. The powder is also applicable both in your shoes and on your feet. Moreover, if you sprinkle the powder in the shoes, it will last for a longer time. I prefer to use this powder to maintain hygiene to keep your feet bacteria-free.
This powder is also highly recommendable in curing wet feet. Furthermore, the talc keeps every athlete foot sweat and odor-free. I like the triple-action formula of this powder which supports faster sweat removal. This powder keeps your feet dry for a longer time.
- Removes stinky odor with a clinically proven formula.
- Cures wet foot and triple action formula.
- Keeps feet free from bacteria.
- It turns into a paste during heavy sweating.
7. Milcu 2-In-One Underarm & Foot Powder (40g)
This two-in-one powder offers effective odor-control both on the areas of underarm and foot. The powder also comes along with a mind-blowing fragrance to keep you activated and fresh all day long. Moreover, I like to recommend this powder as it effectively absorbs moisture to keep your feet dry for a longer time.
The lightweight formula of this powder also does not stick to your feet to make you uncomfortable. Furthermore, I love this powder as it is very much mild and does not cause any damage to your skin. You and your kids both can use this foot powder.
- Lightweight formula for a comfortable feel.
- Two-in-one design for underarm use.
- Calming fragrance and high moisture absorption.
- The product is slightly expensive.
8. Odaban Foot & Shoe Powder
You can keep yourself confident and keep your feet completely odor-free while using this foot powder. The product is also highly efficient in removing extreme sweat to keep your feet in a comfortable condition. Moreover, you can use this powder in your shoes. From work boots to dress shoes, the powder is applicable for several types of shoe.
After applying this powder in your shoes, the effect of powder also stays for over 6 months. Furthermore, the deodorant formula of this powder leaves a pleasant smell in your shoes as well as on feet. The product contains the extract of the Kawakawa plant.
- Removes excess sweat and all-shoe compatibility.
- Kawakawa plant extract for effective performance.
- Log lasting results and deodorant formula.
- There is no negative point to write.
9. FOOT SENSE Foot and Shoe Powder
Infused with organic tea tree oil and coconut, this foot powder works effectively in removing sweat and bad odor. This specially-infused powder also comes with a gentle fragrance to keep your feet free of sweaty stink. Moreover, I am absolutely in love with this product as it works as a therapeutic powder for all those stinky feet.
The activated formula of this organic foot powder is also able to cure jock itch. Furthermore, you can even use this powder to remove body odor. I love this powder as it effectively cures athlete’s feet. The powder lasts for a longer time.
- Organic tea tree oil for eliminating bacteria.
- Removes itching with coconut.
- Effective performance and gentle fragrance.
- This is a completely new product.
10. Complete Medical Podiatrists’ Choice Soothing Foot Powder
This foot powder lets you have a gentle and soothing sensation right after application. The special formula of this powder also delivers a cool and comfortable feeling on feet. Moreover, the product is highly efficient in controlling odor on the feet. This powder fights against the sweat-causing germs to keep your feet healthy.
The foot powder also keeps your feet free of excessive sweat. Furthermore, the talc is highly recommendable to the athletes and dancers to keep their feet dry while practicing. I prefer this powder as it highly reduces friction as well. You can even use this product in your shoes.
- The instant result with a soothing feel.
- Suitable for professionals and lessens friction.
- Eliminates germs that can cause sweat.
- There are few reviews available to judge.
11. NutriBiotic Body & Foot Unscented Powder (Pack of 2)
The all-natural ingredients of this foot powder are safe to use. This powder also consists of tea-tree oil, grapefruit seed extract and corn starch. Moreover, I love the product as it has no artificial smell and comes with an organic formula. This foot powder contains no talc as well.
This powder is also able to soak the extra sweat from your feet. Furthermore, you can even minimize friction. The powder does not feel heavy after application and keeps your feet odor-free for a long time. This foot powder is suitable for applying on sensitive skin as well.
- Natural scent due to natural ingredients.
- Quick results and suitable for all skin types.
- Organic formula and high-soaking ability.
- It is a completely new product.
12. Très Spa Organic Foot Powder – Pure Botanicals
Derived from all-natural ingredients, this foot powder leaves a gentle smell right after application. This powder is also extremely environmental-friendly. Moreover, this product does not contain any talc. Moreover, the powder consists of tea-tree extract to soothe itchy skin. I love this powder as it causes no damage to the sensitive skin.
The organic foot powder also contains some fresh peppermint to deliver a cooling sensation to keep you cool and comfortable. Furthermore, the presence of nettles in this powder works as a detoxicating element. This powder has goldenseal to restore the freshness of your feet. The food-grade ingredients are entirely safe for your skin.
- Cooling sensation with peppermint.
- The detoxicating effect due to nettle.
- Safe for use with food-grade ingredients.
- There are a few reviews and ratings available.
If you are an athlete or someone who has to walk for work, foot powders or foot sprays something you must have. In fact, the product is applicable to everyone whose feet get messy due to putting on of the shoes for long. These powders are easy to apply, and you should go through them to understand whether you are suitable for you or not. There is a buying guide available to let you understand the products better.