Epson scanners are some of the best options when working with photos and documents. They are famous for digitizing photos, and uploading to cloud storage. Epson does all these tasks without having an impact on image qualities. You can scan and upload documents with the latest version of Epson scanners.
Let me take you through the top 10 best Epson scanners in 2018 for your activities.
- Best 10 Epson Scanners Reviews in 2021:
- 10. Epson DS-860 Document Scanner
- 9. Epson Perfection V800 Photo Scanner
- 8. Epson WorkForce ES-200 Color Portable Scanner
- 7. Epson DS-1630 Flatbed Color Scanner
- 6. Epson WorkForce DS-510 Color Scanner
- 5. Epson WorkForce ES-400 Scanner for PC and Mac
- 4. Epson Perfection V19 Color Photo Scanner
- 3. Epson Perfection V370 Color Photo Scanner
- 2. Epson Perfection V550 Color Photo Scanner
- 1. Epson Perfection V600 Color Photo Document
- Epson Scanners Buyer’s Guide
Best 10 Epson Scanners Reviews in 2021:
There are different versions of Epson machine. Some can do more enormous tasks which others can’t achieve. So we describe the best Epson scanners below.
10. Epson DS-860 Document Scanner
The Epson DS-860 Document Scanner is remarkable for its performance. It works very fast, and its speed is awe-inspiring. Fast businesses that deal with the speed of production are very much likely to enjoy this.
The scanner produces editable PDF and files and saves them automatically to cloud storage. Three years warranty be attached to it to avoid defection.
Also, it scans a minimum of 65 pages in one minute. It serves as an essential for organizations and offices. It is similar to the other Epson scanners. The DS-860 contains 80-page ADF and a 600dpi. Twain and Isis are the two major compatibles to make it friendly to users. It is easy to use and quiet. However, people complain about software performance.
- It is swift and reliable
- It comes with a 3-year warranty
- 6000 sheets are processed on a daily duty cycle
- It scans images to cloud storage.
- It sometimes lags when scanning documents.
9. Epson Perfection V800 Photo Scanner
Here is a scanner that produces quality photo scan, slides, and films. It has nice features like a 4.0 Dmax, and dual lens scanning. This type of Epson scanner can store twelve 35Â mm mounted slides, three 35Â mm filmstrips, and one mediums format strip. It also stores one four inches (ca. 10 cm) x five inches (ca. 13 cm) frame.
Also, it has a dual lens system which automatically puts the optimum lens in the optical path. You can easily scan up to 18 filmstrips with this photo scanner. But that isn’t all.
There is LaserSoft Imaging SilverFast SE software that handles the highlights and shadow, sharpening, scaling gradations, and global coloring. It gives photos the best color with Easy Photo Fix scanning technology.
Lastly, this photo scanner gives an opening to use the Backlight Correction and Dust removal.
- Store three 35Â mm filmstrips (Within the range of 1-18 frames).
- LaserSoft Imaging SilverFast SE Software included.
- Dual Lens System capable of 6400 Ã— 9600 DPI.
- Some form of banding issue.
8. Epson WorkForce ES-200 Color Portable Scanner
The Workforce ES-200 has a nice built-in Epson Image Processing Technology that perfects the color. Epson Workforce ES-200 Color Portable Scanner is used to scan 2-sided documents, receipts, and business cards.
The Singles Step Technology is responsible for performing these tasks. It contains a 20-page Auto Document Feeder; you can use it anywhere because of its compaction. ES-200 can scan up to 25ppm.50ipm.
This unit also features the popular Epson Smart Scan software, which you can use to scan to searchable PDF or Excels. Built-in Epson Image Processing Technology supports the color motive and image adjustments. You can also use AC or USB is acceptable for usage.
- Ability to scan 2-sided documents
- SmartScan software is included
- It scans up to 25ppm/50ipm
- It has a 20-page Auto Document Feeder
- Fast scan to searchable PDF, excels, and more.
- It is difficult to set up
7. Epson DS-1630 Flatbed Color Scanner
The Epson DS-1630 Flatbed Color Scanner makes workflow easier and increases the level of production. I like the fact that it contains a 50-page ADF.
People use the Epson DS-1630 Flatbed for ID, passports, booklets and more. It includes auto-duplexing and offers speeds up to 25ppm. Its features also include the Twain and ISIS software for nonstop processing of existing documents.
Scan directly to online storage with just one touch. The bottom line, it has an industry-leading 3-year limited warranty. Due to its top quality design, the scanner processes a high level of scanning that way, which allow you to produce more outcomes.
With this, you can generate editable files, and also save them as PDF. You can also access files that you stored online at any convenient time.
- It is compatible with any software
- It has an industry 3-year limited warranty
- Plus, it contains 50-page ADF
- It includes auto-duplexing and offers speeds up to 25 ppm
6. Epson WorkForce DS-510 Color Scanner
Now, you can scan both front and back pages of documents in just one pass with the Epson Workforce DS-510 Color Scanner. It is designed to scan at high speeds up to 26ppm/52ipm. In similar fashion to other scanners, you can copy documents to cloud storage.
You can also save documents as editable PDF for corrections. The Epson Workforce DS-Scanner has a size that is suitable for any environment.
Enhance the color and make necessary adjustments at your images and documents. It also works with Mac and PC. What I love about this scanner is how it detects paper size.
Scanning to SharePoint, Evernote, and Google Drive is very much possible with this scanner. It is highly recommended for small businesses as it scans documents fast.
- Great quality and color rendition
- Scan and save editable documents to Google drive, SharePoint and others
- Highly recommended for small businesses
- Scan both front and back pages with just one pass
- Toggling of sheet type and scanning.
5. Epson WorkForce ES-400 Scanner for PC and Mac
The Epson Workforce ES-400 scanner gets along well with Mac and PC. It is handy for individuals at home or in offices.
You can use it to scan single sheets, ID cards, business cards, and many other performances boasts accelerate up to 35 ppm/70 IPM.
Mores, you can scan and upload documents with the cloud, Google Drive, or even editable PDF. You can go quickly through loads of documents, receipts, and extra long pages. It is compatible with other software, upload documents with just one step.
The Epson SmartScan software supports most Windows. However, it requires the internet. It automatically recognizes optical characters. It doesn’t require much effort to share scanned documents and upload them to the cloud.
You can also remove the background of images and adjust the color texture. It’s paper feeding system is worth it.
- Scan capability is up to 35 ppm/70 IPM
- Suitable for usage in homes and offices
- Easily go through Stacks of papers
- It works with Mac and PC
- Scanner stops working, and display error codes
4. Epson Perfection V19 Color Photo Scanner
The Epson Perfection V19 Color Photo Scanner is an option to consider at an affordable rate, mostly those in the market. The scanner has got numerous features. Sharing scanned files is more accessible and shared daily if needed.
It can capture documents in just 10 seconds. The scanner also comes with a high resolution ranging from 4800 Ã— 4800 DPI. It scans documents to computers, PDF, emails, and does not require warm up time.
But, have it in mind that you will not be able to use more than one USB on the computer. That does not require warm-up time. The kickstand saves some space with vertical position while the Removable lid accepts and store stacks of a photo album. It has software that allows scanning to Evernote and is also remarkable for removing dust.
- Daily scanning of photos and documents
- Capture documents with fast speed
- Create or send scanned documents in PDF format
- Removes dust and restore faded colors
- Auto defection.
3. Epson Perfection V370 Color Photo Scanner
This is an option to try if you want to scan oversized images, films, or photos. The Epson Perfection V370 Color can scan all forms of documents. It also automatically stores them in clouds services such as Google Docs, MS SharePoint, Evernote, and others.
Its optical resolution contains 4800 Ã— 9600 DPI. You can scan a copy to email with just one click. Restores faded photos and make them look attractive. This scanner helps to archive photos and documents with the built-in transparency unit.
Another interesting fact is; you can scan oversized images and album pages with ArcSoft Scan-n-Stitch Deluxe software. Use this scanner whenever you are working with time because it is fast and reliable.
- Scan and copy to cloud directly
- It comes with built-in transparency
- Scan oversized images and album pages
- Scan books and album pages
- It requires an AC adapter
- It scans only four slides at a time
2. Epson Perfection V550 Color Photo Scanner
The performance of this scanner has been splendid. Many users testify that the Epson Perfection V550 Color Photo Scanner after using it.
It provides quality images with a high resolution of 6400 DPI. It has multiple tasks, such as scanning photos, films, slides, and documents. This unit automatically uploads scanned files to Picasa and Facebook.
Easy Photo Fix and Digital Ice has made it easier to turn old photos into new ones. You can scan so many files, films, slides all at once. Produced images appear very vivid and sharp.
- Scan multiple documents, slides, films, and files at once
- Easy Photo Fix helps to renew old photos
- You can upload Scanned documents can be to Facebook
- Changes scanned documents to editable text
- Quick scanning process and no warm-up time needed
- Disruption of software.
1. Epson Perfection V600 Color Photo Document
Let’s hail the king of scanners—the Epson V600 scanner. Without stress, it occupies our number one spot because it is perfect in what it does.
The Epson Perfection V600 Color Photo Document comes with all the qualities you need in an Epson scanner. For instance, Digital Ice is a precious feature, and it helps to remove dust and scratches from a film.
Also, it helps to edit damaged photos. The scanner contains transparent software which supports the device to scan films, negatives, and slides. The Optical Character’s Recognition (OCR) software is used to convert the scanned file into editable text.
The V600 Color Document has four customized buttons used for copying scanned documents, upload to email, and create PDF. The Exclusive ReadyScan LED Technology impact the increase in productivity and efficiency. Lastly, the scanner has a resolution measuring 6400 x 9600 DPI.
Surely, you can’t beat the best.
- Digital Ice feature improves production
- Removal of tears and crease from images
- Removal of dust and scratches from films
- Produces enlargement from films
- Experience problem with Windows 10
Final Thought on Epson Scanners
To summarize, there are some common factors in the different types of Epson scanner. Some do bigger tasks; others cannot. Nevertheless, you should go through all these scanners to have an idea of which to purchase.