10 Best Argan Oil Shampoo for Hair Growth to Buy in 2022 [Reviews]
As more and more people have become wary about personal hygiene products containing synthetic compounds and harsh chemicals, natural ingredients have become more in demand. That’s why it’s not surprising if you’re looking for argan oil shampoo. It’s a more natural way to keep your hair clean and healthy.
Argan oil shampoo has become so popular now that you may be overwhelmed by the number of available options in the market. So we’ve screened the various brands to give you only the best in our list:
- The Best Argan Oil Shampoo to Buy (2021) Reviews:
- 10. OGX Renewing + Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo
- 9. Maple Holistics Argan Oil Shampoo
- 8. Pure Nature Argan Oil Deep Hydra Nourishing Shampoo
- 7. Hask Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner Set
- 6. Baebody Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo 16 Oz
- 5. PURE Shampoo and Conditioner Set
- 4. OGX Organix Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo & Conditioner Set
- 3. Majestic Pure Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
- 2. ArtNaturals Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner Set
- 1. Natural Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner Set
The Best Argan Oil Shampoo to Buy (2021) Reviews:
10. OGX Renewing + Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo
This is a large bottle, so you better be sure that it’s what you want. But plenty of customers are sure of it because it really does bring out the best in your hair. It repairs dry and damaged hair to make them stronger, and your hair looks smoother and fuller.
This formula contains vitamin E and plenty of antioxidants along with silk proteins for silky hair. It moisturizes the hair, adds shine, softens texture, and helps to fight frizz. The formula is also sulfate-free which makes it okay for color-treated hair.
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Makes your hair stronger and better looking
- Has vitamin E and antioxidants
- Can be used for colored hair
- Smells great
- Works very well with dry frizzy hair
- Shouldn’t be used every day
- May not be as good with oily hair
- May cause a reaction in people with nut allergies
9. Maple Holistics Argan Oil Shampoo
This formula uses argan oil along with peach kernel oil, avocado oil, and camellia seed oil. These are natural ingredients that don’t strip your hair of their essential moisture. The shampoo makes your hair both stronger and softer, while it also promotes a healthier scalp.
This is sulfate-free, so it’s good for colored hair. It’s also made in the US so you can be sure that it’s safe and high quality. It is hypoallergenic and BPA-free.
- It is non-toxic and non-sensitizing
- Can be used for colored hair
- It’s for men and women and all hair types
- It’s hypoallergenic
- Makes hair softer, stronger, and more manageable
- Promotes a healthy scalp
- No artificial fragrance
- Fantastic customer support
- Contains almond oil, which may not be good for those with nut allergies
8. Pure Nature Argan Oil Deep Hydra Nourishing Shampoo
This is available in 16.9-ounce (500ml) bottles, so that’s plenty enough that a bottle can last a while. Lots of people continue to use it because it helps to hydrate and restore moisture levels in hair. This contains a UV and Thermal protectorate with antioxidants and vitamins to help hair that’s been damaged by regular use of blow dryers, curling irons, and chemical treatments.
Check: The Best Delta Shower Heads Reviews in 2022 – Buying Guides
This doesn’t have any parabens, sulfates, or sodium chloride. It’s very safe, and the smell is nice but light as well. Most people who have tried it have been converted, so it’s very likely it will work for you too.
- Lathers very well
- It works for colored and keratin-treated hair
- Protects your hair from sun damage
- Can restore hair damaged by the constant use of blow dryers and curling irons
- No sulfates or parabens
- Leaves hair soft and shiny
- For best results, you may have to buy the Pure Nature shampoo and conditioner set
7. Hask Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner Set
Since many argan oil shampoos work best with the appropriate conditioner, Hask makes it easy for you by offering their shampoo and conditioner as a set. It’s very safe to use and doesn’t contain harsh chemicals. It has no sulfates or parabens, and it doesn’t have drying alcohol either.
What it does contain is virgin argan oil rich in Vitamin E and other antioxidants, along with omega-3 and omega-7 fatty acids and phytosterols. The phytosterols make your hair shiny, the fatty acids make your hair soft while mending split ends, and the natural anti-oxidants treat the damage done by color and keratin treatments.
- Used on more TV and film sets than any other hair care brand
- Leaves damaged hair healthier, shinier, and softer
- Tames frizz
- Has a light orange citrus scent
- Very affordable even as a set
- It’s not vegan-friendly
6. Baebody Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo 16 Oz
The blend here contains Moroccan argan oil, jojoba oil, camellia seed oil, avocado oil, natural keratin, almond oil, and coconut oil. It’s not a new combination, but a tried and tested formula that works even for curly and color-treated hair. It’s also made in the US and has not been tested on animals at all.
This can moisturize dry hair, but it also works very well with oily hair.
- It’s often recommended by hairstylists for customers with colored hair
- Made in the US
- Works with oily hair too
- Those with nut allergies may have to be careful as it contains almond oil
- Reports of bad batches that are too watery
5. PURE Shampoo and Conditioner Set
This set can last for a very long time, as each bottle is huge. Each bottle contains 26.5 ounces (780ml) of either shampoo or conditioner. Since you’re only supposed a quarter-sized amount each time, you can expect not to buy another set for a long while.
The formula used here only contains Grade A ingredients, and it also contains high concentrations of the most powerful active ingredients. It doesn’t have parabens or sulfates.
It’s very effective in making your hair smooth and soft, while it also deals with tangles nicely. Vitamin E in the formula protects your hair from UV damage and extreme heat. You can use this if your hair problems include frizzy hair, brittle hair, thinness, dryness, or split ends.
- Hydrates hair
- Natural hypoallergenic formula
- Encourages faster hair growth
- Counters shedding and hair loss
- Repairs damaged brittle hair
- Keeps hair-non-frizzy
- Has no artificial colors
- The scent is so light that it seems like it doesn’t have a scent at all
4. OGX Organix Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo & Conditioner Set
Each bottle in this set is quite large at 19.5 ounces (577ml), so this will last a bit. It is meant to make hair softer and stronger, while it also protects the hair from styling treatments that can cause heat and UV damage. The shampoo and conditioner are designed to work best with each other, so you may not be able to use a different shampoo or conditioner.
The set leaves the hair super soft indeed, and you also get shiny hair that’s tangle-free. It adds just the right amount of moisture without making your hair feel sticky. It also smells very nice, unlike other light shampoos that almost have no scent at all. The set is made in the US, has not been tested on animals.
- Made in the US
- Cleans hair gently
- Great for damaged hair
- Works for colored hair
- Leaves hair soft and shiny
- Terrific for thinning hair
- Contains artificial colors
3. Majestic Pure Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
This is another set, using 16-ounce (475ml) bottles for the shampoo and conditioner. It’s sulfate-free and designed for both men and women. The set is made in the US and has not been tested on animals.
The formula uses not just argan oil but also avocado, jojoba, camellia seed, almond, and coconut oils. It contains botanical keratin as well. This formula contains vitamin E, carotene, and essential fatty acids.
If you’re worried about allergies, you’re asked to rub a small amount of the shampoo and conditioner on the inside of your elbow for any allergic reactions. That’s probably because of the almond oil, which is included because it’s rich in proteins that help soothe dry and irritated scalp areas.
- Made in the US
- Lots of nutrients in the formula
- Gives you shiny, healthier hair
- Works with a dry and irritated scalp
- Has pumps on the bottles
- Leaves a nice smell
- May cause allergic reactions in a few people
- Pregnant women should first ask the doctor if they should use this set
2. ArtNaturals Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner Set
This formula is also infused with botanical keratin. The set works for all types of hair and helps to repair damage due to excess styling and sun exposure. It hydrates the hair while washing away excess oil and dirt.
Check: Best Makeup Vanity Tables Reviews in 2022 For All Women – Top 12 Picks
It’s free of sulfates and parabens, and it’s even vegan. It’s so effective that there’s a standing 100% guarantee or your money back.
- Fights hair loss
- Protects your hair from styling damage
- Nourishes hair and repairs split ends
- Prevents frizz
- It’s even vegan
- Comes with a guarantee
- Works with keratin-treated hair
- May cause dandruff for those with very sensitive scalps
1. Natural Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner Set
This formula contains argan oil and fibroin, so your hair gets vitamin E along with collagen to moisturize the hair. It infuses the hair with botanical keratin, proteins, and essential fatty acids to keep the hair tangle-free and frizz-free. It also revitalizes the scalp.
This is SLS-free, and it is cruelty-free as well.
- Gives some volume to thin hair
- Makes your hair feel light and silky instead of greasy
- It’s vegan, with no ingredients relating to animals
- Works for color-treated and keratin-treated hair
- Some even find their dandruff disappearing with this set
- It’s a light smell, but very feminine so some men may not find it macho enough
Argan Oil in your shampoo can do wonders, and yet these products we’ve listed aren’t overly expensive. These argan oil shampoo and conditioner sets are often recommended and used by professionals because they work very well for many people.